Employment Opportunities At Busy Bees Inc.
PASSIONATE ABOUT CHILDREN? DO YOU CULTIVATE CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION AS AN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR?
Busy Bees Inc. - Educational childcare learning centers serving children from 6 weeks to 13 years of age. We are dedicated to building a strong foundation and igniting a lifelong love for learning for children. At Busy Bees Inc., we believe that encouraging thinking ability in different situations is a key to children's success. To achieve this, we are committed to creating an engaging learning environment that supports and respects the unique potential of each individual through best practice. We are currently seeking new full time and part time members to join the Busy Bees family. We are looking for early educators who are motivated and committed to providing our children with unique and challenging learning experiences; someone who is creative, flexible, patient, innovative and ready to work in a fast paced and ever changing early learning environment. “Busy bees are always busy learning!!!”
Positions and Requirements
**Head Start Teacher:
BA in Early Childhood Education or Child Development or a BA, BS or Advanced Degree in another field with minimum of 30 hours in Early Childhood Development.
**Early Head Start Teacher OR ECE Lead Teacher:
CDA with an Infant/Toddler Endorsement (Preschool for ECE Lead), Associates in Early Childhood Development or an AA, BA, BS or Advanced Degree with a minimum of 30 credit hours in Early Childhood Development or Child Development.
**School Age Teacher (Part-Time) :
School-age Teacher shall be at least 19 years of age. School-age Teacher shall have a high school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED) and the newly employed school-age Teacher responsible for a group of school-age children shall have achieved:
1) Thirty semester hours (or 45 quarter hours) of credit from an accredited or university with six semester hours (or nine quarter hours) related to school-age child care, child development, elementary education, physical education, recreation, camping or other related fields; or
2) 1560 clock hours of experience in a recreational program or licensed day care center school-age children or a license exempt school-age child care program operated by a public or private school, and six semester hours (or nine quarter hours) of credit from an accredited college or university related to school-age child care, child development, elementary education, physical education, recreation, camping or other related fields; or
3) A high school diploma or equivalency certificate plus 3120 clock hours of experience in a recreational program, kindergarten, or licensed day care center serving school-age children or a license exempt school-age child care program operated by a public or private school.
**School Age Teacher Assistant (Part-Time):
School-age assistants shall have a high school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED).
1) School-age worker and shall not assume full responsibility for a group of children.
2) School-age assistants shall work under the direct supervision of a school-age worker and shall not assume full responsibility for a group of children.
**Candidates will be given preference:
• Over 4 years Experience
• Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) Speaking
• Head Start Lead or Early Head Start Qualified
• Have experience with Head Start, CCAP, ExceleRate Illinois, NAEYC and DHS
**Comparable Pay and Full Benefits Package**
Please email or fax your Resume and a copy of your Transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org